Monday, January 18, 2010

When Your riding a flying Unicorn like God rides around on are You still subject to Air Traffic Control?

I want the same thing you are smoking :)When Your riding a flying Unicorn like God rides around on are You still subject to Air Traffic Control?
I wouldn't think so, but out of courtesy you should obey the rules of the road whether under the clouds or in them.When Your riding a flying Unicorn like God rides around on are You still subject to Air Traffic Control?
No you aren't, the air traffic controllers can't see you because you are in an etheral state of being.
No, it is considered an ultra light.
I'm not sure I would even be allowed to ride a Unicorn in the first place....aren't they reserved for Royalty and Deities?? Oh....and mystical creatures....such as Hobbits and the like?? I'm none of those....I don't think witches can ride Unicorns...can they?
No,but you are required to carry an extra large pooperscooper !

No comments:

Post a Comment