Monday, January 18, 2010

Anyone know where I can get remote control car that also flies/ a plane that also drives?

My friend said he saw this remote control car that also flies on a commerical while he was watching the speed stacking competition on ESPN, supposedly it can fly over a 20 story building... but that all I really know if anyone knows the make model or where I could find one of these things I'd really appriciate it... his birthday's coming up


thanks!Anyone know where I can get remote control car that also flies/ a plane that also drives?
I think you are looking for the ';Voodoo';. It's a car that can be transformed into a plane and also a boat. We retail it in the UK.





See:





http://www.toyteck.co.uk





Go to Radio Control section. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment