Monday, January 18, 2010

Can you be sure that the fly on your wall is not controlled by the US army?

I dissected him, nope, he's clean.Can you be sure that the fly on your wall is not controlled by the US army?
I can not, but I can smash it just to be safe.Can you be sure that the fly on your wall is not controlled by the US army?
You can't be sure!!!!


BUT look underneath and if it's stamped with


MADE IN CHINA


It's sure to belong to the Australian Army not the US


:)
arent they all ?
never sure. that's why i swap them immediately and flush them down my sink. that's just precaution, that my tomcat missed one and did not ate it already. rats, he brings on occasion, when i forget my self on RS section, to share his lunch with me for a change. i usually ,,finish it by wrapping in in a rat-bag and throw in in a garbage bin. in both cases, Army loses EDIT: ROFL on here guys, i love this type of responses
They don't need flies, they have satellites that can look through your walls.
I can't. I'll just kill it.
Dont take govt. officials as GOD :P
Yes! Ive just killed it and it was definately squishy not metallic.
Dude...





It's winter... you know, -17 celsius outside... not many flies around ;)
no, but let me guess, the worst thing it can do is to crap on the wall ??? now, that would be disaster, no ?


I understand UK army has remotely controlled killer butterflies...


and the mice are armed with surface to air mini missiles that can take out a fly, and pigs have remotely controled granade launchers...

No comments:

Post a Comment