Saturday, January 16, 2010

Where can i let my remote control chopper fly the safest?

place i know its an open field but our residence has lots of electrical and tlephone and sattelite TV wires hmmm i wonder if not the safest the better place :)Where can i let my remote control chopper fly the safest?
The best place is a large empty room, but I doub you have one of those unless you recently moved in. Fields aren't the greatest places. If there as many wires as I imagine, a sudden gust of wind will send it flying... BZZT! I'd say on a playground. or atleast a field without wires :3Where can i let my remote control chopper fly the safest?
I'd take it to one of those places that sell expensive vases and glassware.. sorta like a bull in a china shop... that would be fun
Wide open field is best. I like to take mine to local baseball fields (little league / high school) it adds a bit of variety. You can ';run the bases'; with the chopper.
how about a very big field?
of course in a football field,





others do it at the roof of their house and this one is cool.
Don't do it indoors unless you're a real pro. Some open spaces? Recommended to be a grassy area, it's softer, in case you crash...
in open land
  • coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment