Monday, January 18, 2010

Controlling fly aways?

How do you control fly aways and which products should I use? I have a lot of fly aways and its disgusting to even look at my hair! HELP!?Controlling fly aways?
Try a firm hold hair spray . It keeps those fly aways in place. Or you could use a little bit of gel, that's what I use on my bangs. Hairspray works well though :) I don't have a certain product to recommend, but preferally one from a salon .Controlling fly aways?
TRY USING STRAIGHT SEXY HAIR'S SMOOTH AND SHINE SPRAY. IT HELPS WITH FLY AWAY HAIR AN ALSO HELPS KEEP YOUR HAIR SMOOTH ANDSHINY. GOOD LUCK HOPE THIS HELPS.
I go here for fly away answers.
yeahh same 4 me but u can use Garnier fructisstyle


xxlvolume thickening mousse extreme u can get it at wal-mart
use hairspray

No comments:

Post a Comment