Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Last night I flew higher and faster than any flying dream that I've had. Can dream flights be controlled?

The dream I had last night started with me driving in my car up on a high mountaintop. I kept thinking I was in Italy. There were lots of villages below and the landscape was beautiful. However, the terrain on the road was not passable. Several trees had dropped and their were huge boulders scattered everywhere. I sat down, looked at the landscape, and wondered what I was going to do.





Within seconds a hiker appeared and sat down beside me. I asked her what she was doing there. She smiled and said, ';You know me.'; A powerful sense of who this person was emerged; I recognized that she was an angel. And, with that I was commissioned (non-verbally) to take flight. The flight was vertical. I went up and up and up. It almost felt like being in a vacuum. I had no control, but I knew I was safe. The flight was exhilirating and joyful.





There was more to the dream. However, there is not enough space in this forum. I would like to know if any of you have developed dream flight control?Last night I flew higher and faster than any flying dream that I've had. Can dream flights be controlled?
When we dream of angels, guides, or any other kind of spiritually significant figure it can mean that this presence, essence, power, God, whatever you want to call it, is maybe visiting upon us. Perhaps we need that 'presence' in our life, or maybe we asked for it earlier %26amp; this is our 'answer'.





The path you were traveling on had been blocked, the terrain on the road impassible. Has the path of your life recently been blocked by something? (With that said, did you ask God for help - if so, this dream is your answer - the feelings of comfort %26amp; goodness that you had, his Love, meant to comfort %26amp; lift you).





To answer your question about peoples personal experience with flying in dreams, I constantly have dreams where I can fly/float. Usually I am in control of how high I go, and whether I go forwards, backwards, sideways, etc. It's more like swimming in the air than flying - but I do not have to move any body parts to gain motion, unless I want to go up in some dreams I have to propel my arms, like when you tread water while swimming - not like beating wings.





I find that my flying dreams are usually connected to feelings that you express when I have meditated %26amp; prayed for an answer to my problems.





My other flying dreams are usually me being goofy (to tease people that I am over their heads, or I run away from impossible situations by flying away %26amp; laugh at my enemies while doing it). Occassionally I have flying dreams where I am not being a trickster, but just soaring over great tracts of land or water, or floating above forests %26amp; going in and out of the tree tops.





One thing is certain though, I always maintain flight control. I'm always my own pilot. That's why I think your dream was a spiritual intervention - b/c you did not have control of your flight.Last night I flew higher and faster than any flying dream that I've had. Can dream flights be controlled?
You were NOT out of control- just in very good hands at the time, altho maybe it didn't feel like it at the time.


Check out lucid dreaming at: ld4all.com and lucidity.com for some lessons about flight control. ';Creative Dreaming'; by Patricia Garfield, Ph.D ISBN 0-345-24955-0-175 got things going; published first in the '70's, so it might be hard to find.





Keep the faith, blessed be.
Yes and I love those type of dreams. Most of the time mine are with someone chasing me. Though I do remember having one dream where I was flying up on a cloud until I reached Jesus and when I got there he was smiling telling me good job. Also while I was there he was directing traffic on a bridge where some cars would go up and some would fall down. It seems to me that God is very pleased with someting you have done and in my case it's like entering Heaven, remember there are bad roads but there is always another option :)

No comments:

Post a Comment