Monday, January 18, 2010

When you dream of flying do you remember what controls your direction and propulsion?

For me it comes from my hands every time control and propulsion?When you dream of flying do you remember what controls your direction and propulsion?
Ive noticed when I have flight dreams I tend to balance myself (arms outstretched) and with a little curve of my body I change directions like a plane. I never know where Im going but Im more happy to be getting away from something and being free. Then I dive bomb back to earth usually right back where I started from but wirth a new feeling of ';I can handle this';.When you dream of flying do you remember what controls your direction and propulsion?
In my dreams I have already mastered flying. I just jump off the ground and i'm in the air. How I control it is by tilting my body. If i wanna turn I just roll to the side. If i wanna go up or down I raise my legs or upper body. I don't need to have a fly dream. I can fly in every dream I have.
yep! I had a flying dream just the other night. all I really had to do was jump into it and I controlled my direction from the core of my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment