Monday, January 18, 2010

Is you life spiraling out of control or is it flying smoothly? ?

MY Life is what I make of it -- and by continuing to be frugal, work hard, do what I need to do to take care of my obligations (and chores) -- then my life proceeds along as it always has .. not necessarily smoothly -- but MOVING FORWARDS!Is you life spiraling out of control or is it flying smoothly? ?
sometimes it feels like i've just got my life back on track and then something happens to make me realize that it wasn't. like right now i want to cry about something that happened a long time ago. Is you life spiraling out of control or is it flying smoothly? ?
a bit of both, I am taking sh!t from all sides at the minute, but I can take the rough with the smooth, and guess what I'm knackered again!


night night TO3KN33, sleep well when its your turn huni ;-)
Spiraling out of control sadly.


Atleast its not all the way out of control yet.


:)
Smooth sailing today. It was spiraling out of control last week, but I think I have a handle on it. Now that my family left I think I will survive to fight another day.
Spiralling smoothly thanks! :)
It's the economy that's spiraling out of control. My life is OK.



OUt of control it seems like everything is falling apart and i dont know what to do. :/
spiraling and badly too.






Crazily spirally!
Spiralling out of control - my life is no longer in my hands it appears =[
smoothly
its spiraling out of control at the moment =(


too much stress and drama!
Flying smoothly thank you.
It varies from day to day.
It's spiraling in flight....





lmao
in between.


it's going quite fast though, definitely over the speed limit.
A little of both..
spiraling out of controll.. grr i wish there was something i could do to stop it =[
my life is flying smoothly, my mind is spiraling


out of control!
IN THE MIDDLE I THINK.
depends on the day
i am out. of. controllll





mhm ya
It's like... idk


kind of both.

No comments:

Post a Comment