Monday, January 18, 2010

How do you control the chopper in GTA IV? I need to know all the controls of flying a chopper in GTA IV.?

I can't get through A Revenger's Tragedy in GTA IV. Some say it's easy while others have problems. For me it's the toughest mission mostly because it takes too long. When I get on the boat to chase Dimitri and jump on the chopper I almost immediately lose him and he always gets away! Once flying too high and not seeing where he went. Second time flew in and crashed into the buildings then was going low. The cutscene showed my chopper landing on the pad and there wasn't a propeller on it! I need the details of the controls in GTA IV for flying the Annihilator helicopter. Could someone please help? I've been trying to beat this mission for over 3 hours or more! ARRRRGH!! MOTHER F******!! As Nikko says....How do you control the chopper in GTA IV? I need to know all the controls of flying a chopper in GTA IV.?
for what system? for the xbox right trigger is to lift off, left trigger is to slow down. up on left analog stick to move forward, move left/right to turn. hold back to slow down. rb and lb turn the helicopter in a circular motion without leaning the helicopter. use rb and lb they are very helpfulHow do you control the chopper in GTA IV? I need to know all the controls of flying a chopper in GTA IV.?
Controls (GTA IV) for both PS3 and Xbox:http://en.wikigta.org/wiki/Controls_%28G鈥?/a>
right stick is up n down, left stick left n right, thats how i remember it, what u should try is find a random chopper n practise in that missions area
one of the analog sticks and the left and right buttons to use the tail rotor

No comments:

Post a Comment